Develop, improve & grow
with strategic advice.
We understand the opportunities and issues facing your business. We tailor our strategic advice with the aim of maximising your company’s value by driving positive change in the following areas:
We pinpoint weak spots in your business and provide strategic growth plans.
We help you save time and money with efficient budgeting and month-end reporting.
We implement key metrics to track and measure your progress.
We help you identify and mitigate financial and compliance risks.
Consulting for established international businesses in China.
We can help assess your corporate structure and advise on improvements for the legal, ownership, and other shareholding structures of your company. Our clients benefit from this service when considering expansion or making a strategic divestment. We can work with you to:
- Advise on corporate restructuring, including share transfers, business scope change, mergers & acquisitions, and divisions
- Conduct due diligence and feasibility studies for projects related to foreign capital investment
- Advise on leveraging different options for financing and loans to your business’s success
- Conduct an internal financial audit
- Provide insight on how to meet management goals and enhance business growth
- Review internal business processes to optimise efficiency
- Advise on corporate de-registration
- Advise and assist on strategic partnership building
- Help build an efficient tax strategy
Market entry advisory.
If your business is looking to expand into China or if you’re looking to turn your dream into a reality, we can help build the proper foundation for your business operations in China. By investing in your strategy, you can avoid early-stage business failure and fuel growth. We can work with you to:
- Advise on the best business structure and set up your Wholly- Foreign Owned Enterprise (WOFE), Joint Venture (JV) and Representative Office (RO) in China
- Conduct market research, entry strategy and partner search
- Create a business plan and cash flow forecast
- Address organisational and operational efficiency
- Advise early partnership development
Our team of consultants can help to provide industry insights and tailored market entry advice based on comprehensive research of the local market. This research draws upon expert interviews, case studies, legal, and macro-economic analysis to provide the insights you need to make your business a success. We can work with you to:
- Evaluate market entry requirements for your specific industry
- Map out competitors to identify your business’s USPs in China
- Interpret local laws to ensure compliance and market readiness for your company’s entry
- Create a plan to approach the local market in a cost-effective way
To become successful in China, a localized strategy is often required. Building a solid network with partners can make all the difference. Our team of consultants can assist you in finding the right partners based on your requirements. We can work with you to:
- Target and identify the right partners, distributors, or sales
- Basic background research
- Reach out to the identified partners to evaluate interest