China is one of the most difficult markets in the world to navigate as an international company, and so to have a knowledgable accounting & tax advisor can be the difference between success and failure. Therefore Acclime encourages their experts to always keep developing their knowledge and skill sets, to maximise their abilities to avoid or resolve any governmental and administrative compliance issues for our clients.
Our people determine the success of our business. We are grateful to have a team that is consistently developing themselves on so many different levels. Their hard work is essential to provide our clients with the high level of services which they expect from us.
We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the following Finance and HR colleagues on their achievements in 2020.
Achievements of our finance experts
- Congratulations to Ms. Gina Chen for qualifying as Certified Tax Agent
- Congratulations to Ms. Catherine Shang for qualifying as Certified Public Accountant
- Congratulations to Ms. April Wang for obtaining the Intermediate Accountant Certificate
- Congratulations to Ms. Cecilia Yang for obtaining the Intermediate Accountant Certificate
- Congratulations to Ms. Bess Zhang for obtaining the Junior Accountant Certificate
Achievements of our HR experts
- Congratulations to Ms. Stella Zhou for obtaining the Certificate of Competences in Public Accounting for Global Accountants / Tax Agents / Finance Officers
- Congratulations to Ms. Cloris Yang for obtaining the Intermediate Human Resource Manager Certificate, and the Certificate of Competences in Public Accounting for Global Accountants / Tax Agents / Finance Officers
Thank you all, for your ceaseless efforts to develop yourself.