What is a work visa?
What is a work permit?
Work permit in numbers.
* The duration is dependent on the Tier (A, B or C) and previous working permits
Who is eligible for a work permit?
- Have a no criminal record
- Have a good education background, usually a first-level university degree in the relevant field of work
- Have an official employment contract with an employer capable of obtaining an Employment License
- Are offered a remuneration package comparable with the prevailing market level for professionals in China
- The applicant can prove that he has outstanding experience and qualifications for the position and that the vacancy cannot be filled readily by local citizens
- Supporting documents and an explanation from the sponsoring company stating why they cannot fill the post with local talent
- The company has demonstrated commitment to doing business in China
What you will need to apply.
A proper work visa application should contain the following documents provided by the employee:
- Completed China Work Visa application form
- Letter of Z Visa Notification from employer
- A passport with at least six months validity and multiple blank pages
- A recent photo in the required size
Taking care of the whole application process from start to finish.
How to apply for a China work visa.
We work with your employer to process the work permit prior to your arrival for work, which usually takes about two weeks.
Once we have completed the paperwork with your employer and sent you the Letter of Z Visa Notification, you will need to apply at the nearest China Visa Application Center or, if your country does not have one, at your nearest Chinese embassy.
You should apply for your visa approximately one month prior to your entry into China. Visas have a limited validity, so do not apply too early.
It usually takes four working days to process the application.