What is a dependant visa?
Who is eligible for a dependant visa?
Taking care of the whole application process from start to finish.
What you will need to apply.
Both S and Q type visas will require the following documents:
- Passport with valid entry visa
- Completed visa application form with official stamp
- Original registration form of temporary residence
- Family member’s passport with a valid residence permit for S visa or family member’s ID and a proof of over six months’ residence in China for Q visa
- Two passport photos with white or light blue background
- A letter from your family member guaranteeing that your living expenses will be taken care of and that you will follow Chinese laws during your stay
- Relationship certificate notarised by the Chinese embassy
S1 and Q1 visa applications will also require an original health certificate except for children less than 18 years old or senior citizens more than 70 years old.
S visa will also require an application letter with official stamp and a copy of the business license from your family member’s company.
The average processing time will take 2-3 weeks.