Are you a professional in Shanghai who is super passionate about everything finance and accounting related? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As a Financial Consultant contributing to the Accounting Services, you will be a vital accounting team member. You will supervise and complete PRC financial statements and tax filing, directly reporting to our team manager.
- Supervise and prepare financial statements and tax filing based on clients’ actual business and ensure compliance
- Assist in implementing and improving the internal control procedure to fulfil the daily operating needs of our clients
- Provide professional advice on accounting and taxation for the clients
- Lead, review and supervise team members to provide quality services for clients
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and provide active responses to clients’ requirements
- Conduct the training program to improve the team’s accounting technical capability;
- Cooperate with other departments for client services
- Responsible for first checking payments approval of clients
- Support for the staff recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, economics and other related majors, with at least five years of work experience in the accounting field
- Experience in a multinational consulting company or auditing experience in a CPA firm is preferred
- Excellent written and oral English skills; proficient in using Microsoft Office software
- Have good logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Have good communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit
- Accept business trips, adaptable and like challenges, strong ability to withstand pressure
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports foreign clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- Resume outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.