As a senior accounting clerk, you are a core member of our day-to-day operations. With your support, we will provide high quality- high accuracy outsourcing services to companies located in mainland China.
Your task and responsibilities range from accounting and reporting activities to tax declaration, billing, bank operations. Further included and requiring a high-level of trust and integrity chop management and liaison on audits. Given the circumstances your assistance and support on ad-hoc projects is needed.
- Prepare and post GL journals in accounting system; Finish end-of-month/-year closing tasks timely and accurately according to the closing timetable; monthly journal filings.
- Prepare tax declaration monthly.
- Prepare on-line banking payments, track cash flow status, proactively communicate cash flow issues with leaders and suggest feasible solutions.
- Issue fapiaos monthly; safe keep client’s chops and maintain chop usage log.
- Assist company internal and external audits.
- Support our continuous process improvement. Timely communicate with team leaders or manager findings on standard process variation during daily operations.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably finance/accounting related.
- 3 years of working experiences in accounting related field, including 2 years of experience in General Ledger.
- Ability to think and work independently. At the same time, collaborative team player.
- Self-driven and strong willingness to learn and grow. Solution-oriented.
- Proficient use of English as a working language; CET 4 or above.
- Familiar with MS Office application. Knowledge and experience of Accounting Software, ideally Navision/BC.