As a Junior Associate, you will join a team of professionals with global exposure and you will experience continuous career development through diverse experiences and quick individual growth.
- Report to associate, senior associate, manager and/or partner.
- Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients.
- Assist audit team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement.
- Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- Good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work to a high standard of presentation and accuracy;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability;
- Seeking opportunities to grow and advance a career in auditing and accounting;
- Average oral and written English.