Are you a professional in Shanghai who is super passionate about everything finance and accounting related? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As a Financial Consultant contributing to the Accounting Services, you will be a vital accounting team member. You will supervise and complete PRC financial statements and tax filing, directly reporting to our team manager.
- Prepare the clients’ monthly PRC financial statements and complete tax filing following PRC GAAP and tax regulations
- Assist in preparing US GAAP or IFRS reporting
- Assist in implementing the internal control procedure to fulfil the daily operating needs of the clients
- Review the compliance of business payment vouchers and expense reimbursement vouchers
- Assist in providing reasonable suggestions on the accounting and taxation for the client
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and provide an active response to client’s requirements
- Assist SENIOR in reviewing the work of Junior Associate / Assistant
- College degree or above in finance, accounting, economics and other related majors, with at least three years of work experience in the accounting field
- Have good basic accounting knowledge and proficient English listening, speaking and writing skills, and keen on financial work
- Optimistic, diligent, loyal, hard-working, honest, and reliable, with good professional ethics and teamwork spirit
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office software
- Ability to learn independently, work conscientiously and carefully, with high digital sensitivity, a strong sense of responsibility, good communication, understanding and analysis skills
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports foreign clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- Resume outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.