Are you a young professional in Beijing who is super passionate about everything Audit related? Then this is the perfect job for you! As the intern of our Audit & Financial Advisory department, you will be supporting the auditing team and reporting directly to the team manager.
- Report to associate, senior associate, manager and /or partner
- Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients
- Assist audit team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement
- Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
Job requirements & profile
- Major in accounting and auditing is preferred
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organised at work
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports western clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- Resume outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities (in English)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.