Are you a professional in Beijing who is super passionate about everything human resources related? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As an associate contributing to the HR Services, you will be a vital member of the HR team, you will be responsible for calculating the employee salaries, benefits, and other matters, and you will provide the decisions and suggestions for superiors.
- Maintain and update the employee’s salary information and data in the HR system
- Manage employees’ information, calculate the salaries, performance bonuses, benefits, and other matters; implement the annual salary adjustment plan
- Be responsible for establishing the salary and welfare archives, updating, and filing them timely, maintaining and managing them regularly
- Complete the various salary data calculation and bonus incentive plans. Provide assistance and suggestions to the line manager
- Responsible for handling the relevant business of social insurance and commercial insurance, housing fund and other related work
- Responsible for the verification of social insurance and the accumulation of the base of the housing fund
- Responsible for the individual income tax calculation and declaration on a monthly basis
- Complete the other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Human Resources, Finance, etc.
- Minimum three years experience in HR services related industry
- Experience with HRMS systems is an advantage
- Familiar with China tax compliance requirements, regulations, and rules
- Good command of English
- Good Microsoft office skills for efficient work
- Good communication skills
- Advanced computer skills are required
- Organised and team player
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports western clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- CV outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.