Are you a professional in Shanghai who is super passionate about everything corporate-related? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As an associate contributing to the corporate formation, you will be a vital member of the corporate formation team. You will be responsible for visiting government offices for company setup/amendment/de-registration, visa and welfare registration work.
- Prepare relevant government application documents under supervision
- Visit government offices for company set up/changing/de-registration, visa and welfare registrations work
- Research through the Web or telephone on updated government regulations/on companies & other relevant policies
- Any other corporate services-related work required
- Over one year’s working experience in a foreign-invested company or company registration agency, if preferred
- Client service experience is required
- Experience in dealing with government officers for company setup/alteration/de-registration/ visa application/welfare registration is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English skills
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Responsible, details focused, good communication skills and team cooperation spirit
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports western clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- CV outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions