Are you a professional in Shanghai who is super passionate about everything finance and accounting related? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As a Financial Consultant contributing to the Accounting Services, you will be a vital accounting team member. You will supervise and complete PRC financial statements and tax filing, directly reporting to our director.
- Arrange work plan for the team, the kick-off for new clients
- Take the lead in implementing and improving the internal control procedure to fulfil the daily operating needs of our clients
- Provide professional advice on accounting and taxation for clients. Independently deal with clients’ special requirements or complex projects
- Supervise team members to provide quality services for key clients
- Specified training program to improve the team’s accounting technical capability
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and provide active responses to clients’
- Responsible for final payments approval of clients
- Responsible for reporting to the director
- Responsible for staff recruitment
- Complete other matters arranged by the leader
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, economics, and other related majors, with at least eight years of work experience in the Financial outsourcing field
- Experience in a multinational consulting company or auditing experience in a CPA firm
- Excellent written and oral English skills; proficient in using Microsoft Office software
- Have good logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Have good communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit
- Accept business trips, adaptable and like challenges, strong ability to withstand pressure
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports foreign clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- Resume outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.