Are you a young professional in Beijing who is super passionate about everything finance and accounting related? Then this is the perfect job for you! As an intern contributing to the Accounting Services, you will be a vital member of the accounting team, and you will report directly to our team manager.
- Arrange the contract, entered, and bound the vouchers
- Sorted out the financial data
- Banking operations, maintain good working relationship with banks
- Other temporary affairs
Job requirements & profile
- Major in accounting and auditing is preferred
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organised at work
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
How to apply
If you want to be part of an international team that supports western clients in China, please send us the following documents:
- Resume outlining your experience, education, and responsibilities
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.